This recipe has been viewed 6912 times
A flavorsome ,spicy garlic pickle recipe is a great accompaniment to rice or breads. Garlic is excellent for improving good cholesterol and also helps to improve pains, hence is a tasty and healthful choice.
Add your private note
Garlic Pickle recipe - How to make Garlic Pickle
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
100 gm poondu
nallennai 2 karandi
kaduhu salt to taste
1 spoon mendhiya podi,
1 spoon manjal podi,
1 spoon perungayappodi ,
2 spoon milahaippodi,
2 spoon poditha vellam
- 100 gm poondai urichu vechukanum. puli konjama
- yelumichai paza alavu yeduthu nanachu
- iluppachattiyil nallennai 2 karandi vittu
- kaduhu pottu vedichadum poondai pottu porichu
- yeduthukkanum. appuram andha yennaila puliya
- karachu vidanum. adhuku thahundha salt a
- nana kodhichu yennai midhakkarabodhu adhula 1
- spoon mendhiya podi, 1spoon manjal podi,
- perungayappodi , 2spoon milahaippodi, 2spoon
- poditha vellam pottu nanna kilari poondayum
- pottu kilari yedukkanum. avvalavudhan. ava ava
- taste kku thahundha madhiri uppu uraippa kooda
- korachala pottukkalam
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.