Garlic Methi Thepla
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17029 times
Garlic methi thepla, garlic adds a real taste to this theplas where methi leaves is added to enhance the flavour. .
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the fenugreek leaves, salt, ginger and garlic and saute for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Remove in a bowl allow to cool.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Cover and keep aside for an hour.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion using little flour into a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter.
- Heat the tava and cook each thepla, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#459155 on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.