Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1744 times
Garlic dip is hot and spicy dip made with garlics and other spices mixed together.
- Chop the garlic in very small pieces
- Take butter in a pan and heat it
- Put chopped garlic in butter and add salt
- Simmer until the garlic becomes light golden in colour.
- Serve with khichdi, roti etc
This recipe was contributed by ghetiapalak on 29 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.