Garlic Bread By apoorva23
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7912 times
Garlic bread is much flavoured flavoured bread recipe with garlic flakes added to the bread dough mixture. The freshly baked garlic breads makes for an excellent accompaniment to soups and salads .
- Make a coarse paste of the garlic cloves.
- Mix the garlic paste with the butter,cheese,salt and chillies.
- Spread this mixture on a slice of bread.
- Toast on a tava on both sides.
- Serve immediately with piping hot soup or, just have a delicious snack to bid goodbye to those evening hunger pangs.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 27 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.