Garlic - tomato chutney
by KitchenQueen MK11067
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12316 times
1) as there is no water added,it can be stored in fridge 10-15 days.
2) you can serve this chutney with parathas,theplas,bread etc.
Add your private note
Garlic - tomato chutney recipe - How to make Garlic - tomato chutney
Cooking Time: Total Time:
garlic - 10-15 flakes
tomatoes - 2 nos.medium size
red chilly powder - 4 Tbspoon
jerra - 1 Tspoon salt to taste
- 1) cut the tomatoes.
- 2) grind garlic flakes & jeera together in chutney jar.
- 3) add the tomatoes and grind again.
- 4) finally add the red chilly powder & salt. grind them finely.
- Hot spicy chutney is ready.
This recipe was contributed by KitchenQueen MK11067 on 18 Jun 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.