Garden Salad with Italian Dressing
by shivani naik
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15985 times
A delicious and healhy salad made with a mix of different vegetables filled with nutrition and served with italian dressing.
- Take a large salad bowl and arrange lettuce leaves at bottom
- Mix all vegetables with lemon juice, salt, pepper powder and olive oil
- Cut boiled eggs in to half and keep aside
- Add chick peas to the salad and garnish with cheese and boiled eggs.
- Serve this colorful salad in a platter with dressing aside.
This recipe was contributed by shivani naik on 15 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.