Garden Fresh Toasted Sandwhich
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2104 times
To avoid this sandwich from becoming soggy , the chutney or sauce should be little thick.
Add your private note
Garden Fresh Toasted Sandwhich recipe - How to make Garden Fresh Toasted Sandwhich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix all the ingredients except cheese and chutney.
- Add grated cheese.
- Butter the slices of bread on one side.
- On other side of bread spread chutney or sauce.
- In sandwhich toaster place a slice of bread fill with the stuffing and cover with another bread.buttered side should be kept outward.
- Toast it on gas.
- Serve hot or pack it for tiffins.
This recipe was contributed by chetna_a on 12 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.