Garden Fresh Pea Bruschetta
by Foodie #570419
This recipe has been viewed 1427 times
This wonderful fresh pea bruschetta type topping with mint, basil, cheese, garlic and pepper and goes wonderfully with crackers or naan bread.
- Boil 2 cups water in a small saucepan and add fresh peas to water. Cook 1 ½ minutes and then drain and cool in an ice water bath for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Place the garlic ,cheese, herbs, salt and pepper into a small food processor and pulse several times to finely chop and mix.
- Add in the flax seed and the peas. Pulse several times. Add in 1 tablespoon of oil . Pulse and check for consistency .
- Taste and check seasonings. Adjust if necessary. Add more oil if desired.
- Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
- Serve with 1 tablespoon bruschetta mounded on crackers or naan pieces.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #570419 on 25 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.