Garam Tabadaveli Pattice
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3288 times
It is very delicious , a good hot snack, and it is useful for your left over rice/khichidi and a tasty snack.
- Take the above ingredients in a bowl,
- Mix it well,
- Take 1 tsp oil in a pan keep it on the gas,
- Make small pattice of the mixture,
- And roast it on the pan,
- Roast it on both the sides with some oil,
- Take it out and serve it hot with green chutni or tomato sauce and ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 11 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.