Gajjar ka Shorba
This recipe has been viewed 1839 times
A healthy soup to warm up cold and dry winters.
- Combine the carrots, ginger, green garlic, tomatoes and dal in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook until 2 to 4 whistle until tender.
- After the steam escapes, open the lid and blend it to smooth pulp using a hand blender. Strain.
- Heat the oil for tempering, and add the cumin seeds, red chilli and bayleaf and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add this to the prepared soup and mix well. Keep aside.
- Saute panneer in half tsp ghee for few seconds and add it to the soup.
- Simmer for a minute and serve fresh with pulao and papad.
- Discard the bay leaf and whole red chilly before serving.
- Garnish it with coriander and butter while serving.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 21 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.