Gajar ki Kheer
by Arviner kaur
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3280 times
With the delicious dilemma of carrots and milk a nutritious Indian dish of GAJJAR KI KHEER is made. an very easy and tasty recipe for the the effort saving people,especially during winters.
- Heat milk over a medium flame in separate kadhai and add cardamom.
- In pressure cooker put grated carrots and rice and half cup of water and pressure cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 min open pressure cooker and blend carrot and rice nicely with spoon.
- When the milk slightly thicken add carrot mixture and malai into milk.
- When the mixture slightly thicken add sugar and raisins and after 10 min turn the flame off.
- Put this kheer into serving dish and garnish with dry fruits.
This recipe was contributed by Arviner kaur on 02 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.