Gajar ka Halwa By Seetha
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 99844 times
Since it is cooked in milk totally, does not require mava which normally does not suit some and lasts longerand healthy. Children enjoy eating this with chappatis. Hope you will try this. Enjoy eating.
- Wash, peal and grate the carrots.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan, add the carrots and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a high flame till the milk is absorbed totally.
- Add the sugar, mix well and saute till the ghee leaves the bottom of the vessel.
- Add the cardomom powder and 2 tbsp of ghee, mix well cook for few minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by seetha on 30 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.