Gaazar and Kakdi Kosambri
by Foodie #274128
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5287 times
Grated cucumber and carrots mixed with coconut and seasoned with lemon juice, mustard seeds, jeera and curry leaves.
- Combine the carrots, cucumber and coconut in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the green chillies and lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Heat the oil for the tempering and add the mustard and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Pour this tempering to the carrots and toss well.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #274128 on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.