Gaati ki Sabzi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4614 times
Gaati ki subzi is a North Indian style cooked vegetable prepared with steamed gaati or besan dumplings simmered in a tomato puree laden spicy gravy. Enjoy with steamed rice.
- Pour little bit of water into the gram flour which is mixed with methi leaves, coriander leaves, salt, turmeric and chillies.
- (roti atta consistent) make into a thick rope consistency and boil in hot water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take it off the water and cook it and once it is cooled, cut into small pieces and deep fry in oil.
- Fry the onions and garlic and add all the powders and tomato puree and let it took till oil comes out.
- Then add the prepared gaati and add water if necessary according to the thickness of the gravy.
- Serve it with pulkas or rice.
This recipe was contributed by ravidhya on 13 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.