Gaajar ni Chinn
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1464 times
Gaajar ni is a savory vegetable preparation made from grated carrots. A quick and simple dry veg recipe, the carrots or gajar are seasoned with chillies, spices and hing and then enjoyed with rotis.
- Wash, peel & grate the carrots.
- Apply little salt to it & keep it aside.
- In a pan, take 1 tsp oil, add rai & add hing once it start cracking.
- Add chopped green chillies & capsicum & cook for one-two min. on high flame.
- Add grated carrots after pressing well with hands to remove extra water.
- Mix well & add sugar & lime juice. add salt to taste if less.
- Garnish it with corriander.
This recipe was contributed by nainibhuva on 23 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.