Fuzian Fried Rice
by Foodie #583160
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3211 times
A vegetarian version of classic chinese rice. Pepper flavoured rice is served with fragrant gravy made of vegetables and sauces.
- Heat oil in a wok over a medium flame, add the rice, salt and pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok , sauté carrots, broccoli , onions , tomatoes and mushroom over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add vegetable stock and bring it to boil.
- Add soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Mix well and bring to boil again.
- As soon as it is boiling, add sesame oil and white pepper powder for flavoring. Add cornstarch dissolved in 1/2 cup water.
- In a serving plate , place 2 scoops of rice and top with 1 scoop of gravy.
- Repeat with the remaining rice and gravy.
- Serve it hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #583160 on 24 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.