by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5989 times
A 'French' recipe made of 'Asian' ingredients like carrot, cabbage, spring onions used in Chinese cooking, Peanuts and seasme seeds used in Thai cooking etc. Served in 'Italian' pizza style.
- Remove the edges of the bread slices.
- Apply butter to both the sides of the bread/cream cracker.
- Roast bread till crisp. Keep aside.
- For the cream cracker, Place another cream cracker biscuit on butter side and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a broad pan and sauté ginger and garlic till they turn light brown in colour.
- Add carrot, cabbage, spring onions and bean sprouts
- Stir fry on a high flame for 3-4 minutes
- Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, roasted sesame seeds, roasted peanuts, coriander and salt. Mix well.
- Arrange bread base / biscuit base in a plate
- Place the topping over it
- Add grated cheese and chilly flakes
- Serve immediately.
- Handy tip:
- The canapes may be heated in microve for 30 seconds to get melting cheese effect on the canape.
- The Canapes can be served with tomato ketchup and chilly sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 24 Feb 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.