by Shailaja Reddy
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1776 times
The mixture tastes good and is a great snack to serve in small parties and gatherings!
Add your private note
Fun Mixture recipe - How to make Fun Mixture
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a pan, heat 2 tsp oil, add the turmeric powder and roast the poha for 3 min on medium flame. Shift it to another bowl.
- Add puffed rice, corn flakes separately and dry roast it.
- In a pan, heat 3 tsp oil and add daliya, peanuts and roast for 3 mins.
- Add the green chillies, curry leaves, sesame seeds and roast for 2 mins.
- Add the cornflakes, puffed rice, poha, almonds, salt and mix well.
- Cool and store it.
This recipe was contributed by Shailaja Reddy on 24 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.