Full Moon Dumplings
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4975 times
Simple crunchy delicious dumplings!!
- Toast sesame seeds and powder them finely with sugar.
- Mix in butter, form into small balls the size of a small marbles and set in the fridge to harden for a few hours.
- Add enough water to the rice flour to form a dough.
- Roll the dough out into one-fourth inch thick sheet.
- Stamp our rounds with the help of a biscuit butter or an inverted glass.
- Place one sesame-butter balls in the centre.
- Fold dough over to form round dumplings.
- Bring a vessel of water to a boil, boil dumplings in it stirring constantly and gently till they rise to the surface.
- Reduce the flame and let them simmer for 15 mins.
- 6Serve the dumplings hot in water used for boiling.
- Sprinkle a little rose essence and a few fresh petals of rose on top.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 20 Oct 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.