Fruity Yoghurt, Sweetened Yogurt with Mixed Fruits and Corn Flakes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 127 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17071 times
Fruity Yoghurt is a great mix of flavours, with loads of visual appeal. It has the sweetness of curds, tanginess of fruits and crunchy flakes with a minty bite.
It can double up as a healthy breakfast and also make an elegant dessert.
- Pour 2 tablespoon of the sweetened curds in each serving glass.
- Add some fruits of the mixed fruit over the curds.
- Pour 2 more tablespoons of the sweetened curds over the fruits.
- Top with the breakfast cereal of your choice and mint sprigs.
- Serve immediately.
- The fruits can be scooped into small balls or cut into different shapes using cookie cutters.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||142.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||29.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||11.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.