Fruity Winter Casserole
This recipe has been viewed 3049 times
During winters markets are full of fresh juicy fruits. Consuming fresh healthy fruits cleanses our body and fills our body with positive vibrations. Gives us clean aura and immunity.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients i a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Take a casserole and layer with roasted poha at base.
- Add some cashewnuts and layer with 1st sweet fruits on it.
- Add half of the tender coconut and grated paneer.
- Then place balance of poha, some more cashewnuts.
- Layer with sour fruits on it and spread balance of tender coconut and paneer.
- Garnish with orange, strawberry, curshed khakra and cashew nuts.
- Serve fresh.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 17 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.