Fruity Topping On Bread
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2321 times
This is also one of the bread toppings but this topping also goes well with Khakhras,Bhakris and rotis.
- Mix grated paneer and peanut butter and keep aside.
- Heat water in a pan and add the jam and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Then add cinnamon powder,cream and mix well and keep aside.
- Take the bread slices cut to rounds and spread the paneer stuffing on one slice and cover with the other slice.
- To half part of the arranged sandwich pour the jam topping from the top.
- To the other half pour the chocolate sauce.
- Garnish with silver balls and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 28 Nov 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.