Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2735 times
Flavoursome thandai masala adds a punch to this combo of rich fruity shake made with soothing coconut milk and refreshing pineapple juice. Enjoy this Fruity Thandai as a refreshing drink anytime or serve this unusual thandai during the festival of holi.
- Strain the blended mixture using a sieve for two times.
- Discards the residue and keep the thandai masala water aside.
- Combine the coconut milk, pineapple juice and sugar in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Add the thandai masala water and blend again.
- Place the ice cubes in cocktail glasses, pour the fruity thandai over them.
- Serve chilled garnished with coconut pieces and fresh rose petals.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429002 on 25 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.