This recipe has been viewed 9719 times
Fruity Sprouts gives the required protein and vitamins to kick start the day with healthy breakfast. This combination is a rich source of Proteins, Vitamin A, C, Omega fatty acids.
- Heat the oil in pan. Add turmeric and moong sprouts. Saute for 2 mins. Add salt and remove from the flame.
- Remove the moong sprouts in vessel. Sprinkle few drops of water. Pressure cook moong sprouts for 1 whistle. Do not over cook.
- Take this parboiled sprouts in broad vessel. Add apple, cucumber, pomegranate, fresh fig, flaxseeds. Mix well. Add chat masala to taste.
- Garnish with coriander, walnut and carrot.
- It is ready to serve.
- - Fruit juice (specially with combination of peach, plum pineapple)
- - Herbal masala milk (using tulsi, cardamon, dry fruits and kesar)
This recipe was contributed by exotic on 25 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.