Fruity Spring Roll
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3582 times
We are familiar with the common veg spring roll,try this innovative recipe which calls for fruit to make it more healthy and nutritious.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a medium soft dough and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and saute till pink.
- In a bowl, combine the red chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce and 1 tsp cornflour and mix well.
- Add this solution to the pan.
- Add the fruits and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the ajinomotto and spring onions and mix well and keep aside.
- Take the remaining cornflour and add water to make a paste and keep aside.
- Make balls of the dough prepared and roll to a thin roti of 5 inches diameter and shallow fry partially on a tawa.
- Take this partially cooked rotis and put the stuffing and roll the roti.
- Stick the edges of the roti with corn flour paste very well.
- Repeat to make more such rolls.
- Deep fry these rolls in hot oil till golden ,cut and serve hot with tomoto ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 22 Oct 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.