This recipe has been viewed 2471 times
Sweets or deserts can be made from milk or khoya, but here is desert or can say sweet which is made from sabudana which can be served as faral on fasting days.Surprised? Of course this sweet dish is nade from sabudana and it can be named as farali falooda too and the same is of oriental taste.
- In non stick pan heat 1 cup water, when warm add the sago and cook till it becomes transparent.
- Strain and transfer the sago in ice cold water, allow to cool.
- When cool strain and transfer to small bowl.
- Add little water and 4-5 ice cubes.
- Combine coconut milk, powdered sugar, ice cubes and mix well.
- Add drained sabudana and scooped mangoes and mix well.
- Pour into individual serving glasses; pour 1 tsp of rose syrup in each glass.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 04 Sep 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.