Fruity Plum Jam
by Palak Rajput
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5984 times
Fruity Plum Jam, plum flavoured jam.
- Heat a sauce pan, add the plums, ginger and half a cup of water, cover and cook for few minutes until the plums turn mushy.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice and simmer it till the whole mixture is thicken.
- Remove from the flame allow to cool.
- Store in a sterilized jar and serve when needed.
- Adjust the amount of sugar according to sweetness of plums.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 18 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.