Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2645 times
An innovative delicious fruity pizza recipe is a favorite snack among children. Transform a basic Maida based pizza base into a healthy Indian pizza recipe with an Indian style spread and fruits as topping. Top the fruity pizza with a mix of seasonal fruits in a tasty sauce to create your own fruity pizza.
Add your private note
Fruity Pizza recipe - How to make Fruity Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Combine the flour, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl. add the butter and rub it well.
- Add water as required and make a hard dough.
- Roll out into a thick circle and place on a greased bakink tray.
- Prick the base with a fork. refrigerate for 10-15 mins and then bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree c for 10-15 mins.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the topping in a bowl.
- Spread the topping into pizza base.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree c for 15-20 mins or till the base is crisp.
- Remove from oven, slightly cool it and cut into wedges.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by ektamit on 27 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.