Fruity Nutty Wraps
by Drashti Dholakia
This recipe has been viewed 1399 times
Sweet wraps recipe made using fruits and nuts with hazlenut spread, topped with chocolate sauce. Young and old, all will enjoy this sweet, nutty and fruity wrap.
- In a non stick pan, add sugar and let it caramelize. Once it caramelizes, then add mixed chopped fruits, nuts and orange zest. Remove from flame and keep aside to cool.
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar and oil in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion of the dough into a thin roti using a little flour.
- Cook rotis on a tava. Keep aside.
- Divide the nutty-fruity mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Place a roti on a clean dry flat surface.
- Spread 1 tbsp of hazelnut spread evenly over it.
- In the centre spread a portion of nutty-fruity mixture evenly over it.
- Drizzle some orange jam over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Garnish with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Drashti Dholakia on 26 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.