Fruity Nutty Channa Dessert
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2275 times
A amazing medley of fruits, nuts and cottage cheese in the Fruity nutty channa dessert makes for a healthful and appealing dessert recipe.
- Wash the dal and cook it in a pressure cooker for ten minutes.
- Cool it and mash it thouroughly with a blender or with a spoon.
- In a heavy bottomed vessel pour the ghee and fry the mashed dal for two minutes.
- Now add the milk stirring it continously till it start boiling
- Now add the milkmaid and remove it from fire.
- Add the nuts to the dessert and cool it and keep the dessert in the fridge
- Serve it in small bowls and while serving decorate it with chopped fresh fruits. now the desset is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by geeveein on 10 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.