Fruity Ice Sticks
by Foodie #48100
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6777 times
To make sorbets, after mixture is churned, return to container. allow to set till firm but not hard. scoop and serve in individual cups.
- Dissolve stabiliser in 3 tbsp. water.
- Mix water, sugar, stabiliser, emulsion, bring to boil.
- Add liquid glucose, stir to dissolve.
- Cool and add orange juice.
- Pour in container, freeze overnight or till firm.
- Break and churn well.
- Pour into mould for icesticks, allow to set firm.
- Insert a hot knife, to make a cut through.
- Insert stick, and return to freezer till stick is firmly embedded in ice.
- Unmould and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.