Fruity Chinese Tea ( Healthy Diabetic Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14016 times
Experience the purity of chinese tea, but in a healthy version made using varieties easily available in india! marinating the mixture with sugar causes the fruits to release their flavours entirely. Make the tea in a kettle and pour it over the fruits only on the serving table.
- Boil 3 cups of water and add the tea leaves to it.
- Close the lid and allow the tea leaves to infuse.
- Meanwhile, combine the banana, strawberries and sugar in a bowl and divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Put one portion in each cup.
- Pour the hot tea over it and serve immediately.
|Energy|| 62 calories|
|Protein|| 0.6 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 14.5 gm|
|Fat|| 0.2 gm|
|Vitamin C|| 12.4 mg|
|Iron|| 0.5 mg|
|Folic acid|| 0.0 mcg|
|Zinc|| 0.0 mg|
|Fibre|| 0.4 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.