Fruity Chesse Balls
by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2034 times
Fruits give a unique combination with cheese and when are get into pakodas then they become the perfect mansoon treat for the chesse lovers.
- Combine the chopped fruits, cheese and a pinch of salt in a bowl, toss and keep aside.
- Cut the bread corners, take water in a plate and dip the bread slice in it and press well.
- Now fill this filling in the center of the ball and roll them to give the shape of pakodas.
- Complete the filling with all 6 bread slices.
- Keep them in refrigerator to get set with the shapes.
- Heat the oil and fry them in a shallow frying pan.
- Cut in 2 pieces and let the heat to escape just before the serving.
- Sprinkle a little oregano to give it a perfect Italian taste.
This recipe was contributed by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal on 02 Jul 2013I Ritu Agarwal mother of Aryan loves to cook food for papa...I assist my husband in business n luv t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.