Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2011 times
The fruits masala is a simple fruit recipe where the fruit cubes and slices are smeared with a delectable spicy masala mix.
Add your private note
Fruits Masala recipe - How to make Fruits Masala
Preparation Time: 30mts Cooking Time: 2s Total Time:
- Roast the mustard seeds with little oil
- Grind the coconut with roasted chilles,salt coursly.
- Add the mustard seeds.grind t a coarse paste.
- Last add the jaggery and grind.
- The masala should not be a smooth paste
- Mix the fruits cubes in the masala.
- Should be kept in refrigerator for good taste.
This recipe was contributed by gpm on 04 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.