Fruits In Coconut-cashew Gravy
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2981 times
A delicious and creamy fruit salad made wih fruit pieces mixed in a gravy of coconut and cashew.
- Grind the coconut and the cashewnuts with a little water to get a smooth paste.
- Cut the apples into small cubes.slice the pineapple & the banana into roundels.
- Heat oil in a microwave-safe dish on high for 2 mts.
- Add the ground paste.cook on high for 4 mts.
- Add salt and chilli powder.add all the fruits .cook on high for 4 mts.
- Garnish with the cherries and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by deeparah on 31 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.