This recipe has been viewed 2925 times
Warm fruits flambe served on a cool cosy rainy day.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the fruits, basil leaves, cinnamon powder, brown sugar, orange juice and mix well on a high flame for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the liquor and flambe it with an open flame lighter.
- Keep it away from your face and clothes and be slow and carefull.
- Keep back the pan on stove and let the flambe go off gradually.
- Serve the plate topped with sponge cake, ice cream and almonds.
- Sprinkle grated milk chocolate while serving.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 17 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.