Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5288 times
Layers of fruits separated by biscuit crumbs. Healthy and delicious. Top it with a scoop if ice-cream.
- Take a tall glass tumbler.
- Cut fruits into cubes and mix together.
- Fill 1/3 of the glass with flavoured yogurt.
- Then add fruits on the top.
- Then crumble biscuits add on top of the fruits.
- Then continue the same procedure till you fill the full glass cup.
- Garnish with walnuts.
- Chill and serve.
This recipe was contributed by deivapriya on 18 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.