Fruit and cereal pudding for babies
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7952 times
U can roast the oats, wheat germ and brown rice powder and store in fridge.u can add peaches or any other fruit your baby is fond off.
- Peel, core and cut a small apple and banana into small dices.
- Place in a pan with i tbsp. ground oats, wheat germ, and roasted brown rice pwder and 3/4 c water.
- Bring mixture to a slow boil. simmer covered, checking frequently, until apples are soft and oats, rice flour and wheat germ is cooked.
- Be sure to stir and mash while cooking.
- Mix in milk when cooked.(sprinkle a bit of cinnamon in the cereal if your desire and if baby is ready for or has had cinnamon)
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#394671 on 21 Dec 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.