Fruit and Raspberry Jelly Pie On A Crispy Biscuit Crust
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 79 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27427 times
Revive your childhood with this awesome dessert . The Fruit and Raspberry Jelly Pie on a Crispy Biscuit Crust is a colourful and tempting dessert that features a range of textures and flavours.
You will enjoy the crispness of the easy-to-make biscuit base, as well as the juicy crunch of pineapples and the wobbly chewiness of jelly. A sure-shot success with kids, this attractive dessert is sure to be enjoyed by adults too.
- Combine the biscuits, butter and sugar in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a 150 mm. (7") diameter loose bottom flat pie dish and press it lightly using the back of a spoon
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or till firm. Keep aside.
- Boil 1½ cups of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the raspberry jelly crystals into it, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Cool slightly while stirring continuously. Add the pineapple and mix well.
- Pour the above mixture immediately on the biscuit crust and refrigerate for 1 hour or till firm.
- Cut into 6 equal wedges and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.