Fruit and Nut Spaghetti
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2768 times
This is a spagetti with a unique combination of some fruits and mixed nuts like kaju,badam,akhrot and hazelnut which makes it more nutritious and enjoyable for all.Add a pinch of salt to the water while boiling spaghetti
Add your private note
Fruit and Nut Spaghetti recipe - How to make Fruit and Nut Spaghetti
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat butter in a pan and put maida and fry till pink and put milk.
- Cook till the sauce is of medium thick consistency.
- Put pepper powder and salt mix well and keep aside.
- Take a greased baking tray and put the prepared white sauce to make a layer.
- Put the boiled spaghetti on the white sauce and spread evenly.
- Arrange the chopped pineapple on the spaghetti and sprinkle all the nuts.
- Also sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the nuts.
- On the cheese layer arrange the apple slices and sprinkle nutmeg powder and brown sugar on top.
- Bake this in a hot oven for 200 c for 15 minutes or till the cheese melts and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 17 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.