Fruit and Nut Snack Bread
This recipe has been viewed 3428 times
You would have never known that baking a bread can actually be so easy until you tried this Fruit and nut snack bread recipe. A perfect tea time snack recipe, these fruit and nut snack breads are cut into slices and enjoyed freshly baked with jam as spread and tea as beverage.
Add your private note
Fruit and Nut Snack Bread recipe - How to make Fruit and Nut Snack Bread
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 30 minutes
- In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, undissolved yeast and salt. heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120 to 130of); butter does not need to melt.
- Stir into dry ingredients. stir in almonds, dried fruits and enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
- Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Roll or press dough to 12-inch circle;
- Place on greased pizza pan or large baking sheet. cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until almost doubled in size, about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Bake at 400of for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.
- To serve, sift powdered sugar lightly over top; cut into 12 wedges.
This recipe was contributed by vbkhera99 on 14 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.