Fruit and Lettuce Salad
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6071 times
Fruit and lettuce salad presents a delectable salad recipe with chopped fruits and ice berg lettuce. A crispy crunchy salad recipe which is sure to fill you up with nutrients and leave a smile on your face.
Add your private note
Fruit and Lettuce Salad recipe - How to make Fruit and Lettuce Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Combine the fruits and lettuce in a large bowl and chill.
- For the dressing, combine the vinegar, sugar and water to boil to make a thick syrup.
- Cool slightly and add the red chilli flakes and salt and mix well.
- Cool completely and store in a sterilised air-tight bottle.
- Just before serving, pour some of the dressing over the salad and toss
This recipe was contributed by tilo126 on 16 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.