Fruit and Chocolate Pudding
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11827 times
This is a good combination of fruit and chocolate to celebrate this chilly winter.
Add your private note
Fruit and Chocolate Pudding recipe - How to make Fruit and Chocolate Pudding
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Dissolve the custard powder in 2 tbsp of cold milk, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining milk in a deep pan, add the sugar, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add the custard powder mixture, while stirring continuously, mix well and cook on a medium flame till the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Dissolve the corn flour in 2tbsp of cold milk and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining milk in a deep pan, add the cocoa powder, drinking chocolate powder and sugar, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add the disolved corn flour and cook while stirring till the mixture becomes thick and keep aside.
- Combine the cream, milk powder, sugar in a pan, mix well and keep aside.
- Take 4 individual bowls and put equal quantities of strawberry crush at the bottom followed by a layer of cake crumbs.
- Pour the cream mix on the cake crumbs to make a layer.
- On this cream layer arrange chopped mixed fruits.
- Pour the vanilla custard on the mixed fruits.
- Again put some strawberry crush on the mixed fruits.
- Place 2 marie biscuits on the strawberry crush.
- Then pour chocolate custard on the marie biscuits.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, remove and pour some cream mix.
- Sprinkle some chocolate vermicelli, gems and place a cherry in the centre and place a wafer biscuit on the side.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 17 Jan 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.