This recipe has been viewed 3867 times
Add health and nutrients on your plate with the freshly cut fruit slices. The fruit slices can be served with cream, ice cream or custard. Enjoy the chilled fruit slices as dessert or healthy snack.
- Cut pastry sheets into quarters. cut 2 right angles 1 cm wide, on opposite corners of square, leaving a 2 cm space between the 2.
- Bring opposite sides over each other to form a border and twist uncut corners.
- Spray with cooking oil.
- Cook in a hot oven, 200*c for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown & crisp. cool.
- Gently press down centre of squares to form cavity for custard.
- Make custard.
- Divide custard between squares, spread evenly to corners of pastry; allow to cool.
- Decorate with kiwi fruit & strawberries. heat jam in a pan, stir over low heat until warm; brush jam over fruit.
This recipe was contributed by devir on 25 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.