Fruit Salad with Mint
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5028 times
Fresh mint adds cool and refreshing flavour to this delightful fruity salad.
- Combine the bananas, oranges, strawberries and grapes in a large bowl and toss well. Keep aside.
- Combine the orange juice and honey in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add the prepared juice mixture to the fruits and toss well.
- Add the mint leaves and toss well.
- Refrigerate the salad for 3 hours.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 15 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.