Fruit Punch By sumaravi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4288 times
Enjoy the fruit punch, prepared from a delectable combination of orange juice, pineapple juice and lemonade blended together with gingerale, sugar and mixed fresh fruits. Serve the cooling and healthy fruit punch chilled with crushed ice.
- Put the ice cubes in a tumbler glass.
- Add pineapple juice, mango juice and orange juice to the glass.
- Add rose syrup and stir gently.
- Float with beaten cream and top it with soda.
- Served garnished with cheery, pineapple and sweet lime slice.
This recipe was contributed by sumaravi on 31 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.