by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3366 times
- Soak the almonds in water overnight or for at least six hours.
- Drain the water from the almonds and discard.
- Blend the almonds, vanilla essence and dates with water until almost smooth.
- Strain the blended almond mixture using a cheesecloth or any other strainer.
- This homemade raw almond milk can be stored in the refrigerator for 3/4 days.
- combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer till slushy aand pulpy.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 18 Apr 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.