Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7493 times
An assortment of fresh seasonal fruits in fruit fiesta makes it an excellent dessert or salad recipe. Add cream and cherries to enhance the looks of this healthful fruit fiesta
- Cut all the fruits in cubes
- Blend the vanilla icecream using handblender to smooth liquid
- Mix all the cut dry fruits in it.
- In serving bowls, place the cut fruits till half the bowl level
- Pour the vanilla smoothie over it and add a dollop of butterscotch icecream over it
- Garnish with crumbled marie biscuits.
This recipe was contributed by priya_vijayan on 08 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.