Fruit Dip Recipes
This recipe has been viewed 2391 times
A recipe of making various fruity dips by altering the main fruit in every recipe. Sweet and delectible.
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth and creamy
- Add 3 tablespoons finely chopped almonds and 1 teaspoon almond essence (omit vanilla essence in the basic recipe) to the basic recipe. garnish with 1 tablespoon finely chopped almonds, if desired.
- Puree 1 cup sweetened raspberries
- Spoon half the basic recipe into a serving dish and smooth. top with half the raspberry puree and smooth. repeat.
- Add zest of 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1 extra tablespoon sugar to the basic cream cheese fruit dip recipe.
- Add 1/2 cup marshmallow puree to the basic recipe.
- Chill and serve with assorted fruit dippers such as bananas, grapes, kiwi, apple, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, and papaya, cut into bite-size pieces, if necessary.
This recipe was contributed by veenadk on 16 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.