Fruit Delight Pudding
by Palak Rajput
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14941 times
Fruit delight pudding combination of cake, custard and fresh fruits.
Add your private note
Fruit Delight Pudding recipe - How to make Fruit Delight Pudding
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Combine the custard powder in a little milk.
- Boil the remaining milk in a deep pan and add the custard mixture gradually and stir continuously for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the sugar and stir continuously till fluffy.
- Remove from the flame and cool to room temperature.
- Blend the liquid in a mixer to a fluffy cream. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake, custard, half jellies, half cream and fruits and mix well.
- Set the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve cold and garnish with remaining jelly and cream.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.